Speeding away with a smile


20  comments :

  1. a great capture!

    regarding 'tavaa' the food ranges from good to excellent and it is value for money! if you ever go thee do try the bhuna ghosh it is yummy! also their baida roti :)
    bon apetit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great slice of life...and a little bit of yellow. You do that very well.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Motorcycles are really popular here too, K. In May when we go to the beach near Myrtle Beach, there is always a HUGE Bike Week going on down there. Hundreds of thousands of bikes---some VERY expensive--are there. It's fun to watch all of them!!!!

    Have a great day.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice snap, i like the treatment of the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this shot. Everytime that I've tried to capture a moving motorcycle it doesn't look right. You nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are fascinating, very creative and well-composed. They draw the viewer in to linger and contemplate awhile. I also like your selective use of color and the clarity of the black & white. I am delighted to have found your blog (via your comment on SAP Joan's).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! Thanks for all your comments on my Barcelona blog. About the Oberoi Mall, no, i'm not in India, this photo was taken in June 2008. But I am a PIO, and I have friends and relatives in Mumbai, Andheri, Goregaon, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice, with the guys in focus and the yellow shirt highlighted. I'm going to enjoy coming back often.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice panning shot. Nice to highlight the smiling guy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shot indeed! I looked at some of your other photos while I was here- you have some absolutely gorgeous shots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good one. Great thought to desaturate everything except his shirt, that too in a nice yellow. The sunshine's brighness on him and onto his shirt too!!!
    My Travelogue

    ReplyDelete
  12. good capture and really good processing.

    you have beautiful photos here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a classy edit job! love this.
    nikonsniper steve

    ReplyDelete
  14. danger driving no helmet

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoy your subdued colors, with the pop of color from the yellow shirt.

    my digital camera is the Canon Rebel XTi (400d) with 17-85mm f4-f5.6 Image Stabilized lens.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos