I'm afraid you have been directed to my old Revival 90s instead of getting to the updated Blogtrotter, where you can find something new! Hope you like!!
You have another crop of interesting photos here: such interesting perspectives. Great work and thanks for stopping by, I take it as a great compliment.
Nice macro - the chain detail is intense!
ReplyDeleteFull of anticipation.
ReplyDeleteI like your close-up shot of the chain. Is it part of the anchor.
ReplyDeleteGood job, Kcalpesh! I like the foot as it gives a sense of the size of the chain.
ReplyDeleteRe: haircuts in Ocala. It takes about 10 minutes, which is the way I like it; it and out!
Kcalpesh,
ReplyDeleteGreat macro!!
I'm afraid you have been directed to my old Revival 90s instead of getting to the updated Blogtrotter, where you can find something new! Hope you like!!
A wonderful shot!
ReplyDeleteVery cool. I wonder how long it took to drop.
ReplyDeleteThe chain shows tension and I like how you added shoes in the photo.
ReplyDeleteWoW...this is a very beautifully captured shot!
ReplyDeleteGreat drop
ReplyDeleteon your shot !!!
LOL
Love this! The texture and colors are amazing.
ReplyDeleteYou have another crop of interesting photos here: such interesting perspectives. Great work and thanks for stopping by, I take it as a great compliment.
ReplyDeleteLovely shot, can go loose any time.
ReplyDeletenice perspective :)
ReplyDeleteI like your POV in this shot!
ReplyDelete