Thank you for visiting and commenting on My Birds Blog. It is always nice to see your name there.
I like your "don't take my picture" post today. It is familiar. I began taking pictures in Japan in 1952 and there, after a long and bitter war, the people wanted to be photographed. Most of those photos are now in a museum over there.
√ Help make history. Is it possible to get 10,000 visitors on my new blog, Pick a Peck of Pixels? If you like it, please either become a Follower or leave a comment. Help me Make History. Pick a Peck of Pixels
bonne idée de photo ;o))
ReplyDeleteFantastic. This is one of those photos that takes you by surprise. Brought a big smile to my face. That's you behind the hands, right!
ReplyDeleteExcellent!
@ Jacob: That's my friend, I was shooting :-)
ReplyDeleteThis is the "pose" I usually see when I try to get a photo of any of my teenage children. Very frustrating!
ReplyDeleteHe don't like it,
ReplyDeletethat you make a picture from him ;)
:)
Thank you for visiting and commenting on My Birds Blog. It is always nice to see your name there.
ReplyDeleteI like your "don't take my picture" post today. It is familiar. I began taking pictures in Japan in 1952 and there, after a long and bitter war, the people wanted to be photographed. Most of those photos are now in a museum over there.
√ Help make history. Is it possible to get 10,000 visitors on my new blog, Pick a Peck of Pixels? If you like it, please either become a Follower or leave a comment. Help me Make History.
Pick a Peck of Pixels
brilliant photos boss.plz keep up the commendable work..
ReplyDeleteLOL, You have no mery, you shot anyway. :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Kcalpesh!
ReplyDeleteThat's would be excellent shot, even if it was staged... ;). Great achievement!
Blogtrotter is back to the «urban jungle», which Reykjavik is far from being... ;)). Enjoy and have a fabulous week!
Is an image suggestive, particular,wonderful!!!
ReplyDelete:-)
Camera shy?
ReplyDeleteGreat capture!