These feet look like they belong to someone sitting on a beach watching the sun go down. Very realaxed indeed. I like your trees and lightlouse below this post too.
Curiously, I like this picture; I only say curiously because I'm not usually that interested in feet. The lighting and almost unreal colors are very striking and a nice tight cropping adds to the interest. Cheers!
I like! Processing is excellent. You are an artiste, my friend!
ReplyDeleteI think I'll go outside now, and relax. Lovely impression.
ReplyDeleteThese feet look like they belong to someone sitting on a beach watching the sun go down. Very realaxed indeed. I like your trees and lightlouse below this post too.
ReplyDeleteCuriously, I like this picture; I only say curiously because I'm not usually that interested in feet. The lighting and almost unreal colors are very striking and a nice tight cropping adds to the interest. Cheers!
ReplyDeletebeautifully taken..i am at the most an amateur point and click fellow, but this one is amazing in its detail
ReplyDelete