A blog about travel, photography, stock photos, insurance more...
This is a terrific shot! Love the colors, but that anchor looks so darn dangerous! Yikes!
Reminds me a bit of Moby Dick... Maybe I am saying it because I loved the book ... But you know what it does.
This one is very unusual and curious. I like the colors and the subject.
Smells like sea!!! But feels like the end of summer. Great composition, Congratulations
Safely anchored, I can smell the sea!
reminds me of a book i read "old man n the sea" and yes it smells of the sea, the breeze!!Excellent work.. Kp Up!!
With the background made black & white, and a little blurred intentionally( I guess), the picture has come out well showing nice color contrast, except for the shadow in the right that protrudes the eye of the viewer. Wonderful work!
Tell me your views about the photos
This is a terrific shot! Love the colors, but that anchor looks so darn dangerous! Yikes!
ReplyDeleteReminds me a bit of Moby Dick... Maybe I am saying it because I loved the book ... But you know what it does.
ReplyDeleteThis one is very unusual and curious. I like the colors and the subject.
ReplyDeleteSmells like sea!!! But feels like the end of summer. Great composition, Congratulations
ReplyDeleteSafely anchored, I can smell the sea!
ReplyDeletereminds me of a book i read "old man n the sea" and yes it smells of the sea, the breeze!!
ReplyDeleteExcellent work.. Kp Up!!
With the background made black & white, and a little blurred intentionally( I guess), the picture has come out well showing nice color contrast, except for the shadow in the right that protrudes the eye of the viewer.
ReplyDeleteWonderful work!