In continuation of the last post.
This butterfly, "The Gray Pansy" stood so still and for so long that I had ample of time to capture multiple photos. As I mentioned in my last post, I'm totally in love this little paradise of a place for simply providing so much naturally for photography. The bird below is a Long-tailed Shrike which too resides in the same area and was seen almost every time I have visited this place. This post mainly consists of some tiny red bugs which I had never seen earlier and thus not much information about them but the colors are stunning.
Between the tall grass, I could also see a Common Tailor-bird. This little bird saw me coming close but didn't shy away. It posed and kept singing in its sweet voice. Most birds, would just fly away.
 |
| LONG TAILED SHRIKE |
 |
| KNOW THIS BUG? PLEASE SHARE THE NAME IN COMMENTS |
 |
| KNOW THESE BUGS? PLEASE SHARE THE NAME IN COMMENTS |
 |
| KNOW THIS BUG? PLEASE SHARE THE NAME IN COMMENTS |
 |
| COMMON TAILORBIRD |
 |
| A SPIDER - NAME UNKNOWN - PLEASE SHARE IN COMMENTS IF YOU KNOW |
Love that gray pansy! What wonderful coloration.
ReplyDeleteI had never seen earlier and thus not much information about them but the colors are stunning. Thanks
ReplyDelete