Hi Guys, posting after a long time. My kid who is now a year old and my work are both keeping me a lot busier than what I used to be earlier. Anyways, this photo was taken at a restaurant called The Rainforest in Ghatkopar area of Mumbai. My wife and I had been out for a movie. Although the movie plan didn't work out since the tickets weren't available, we really enjoyed the dinner at The Rainforest.
The photo was taken using 8 megapixel camera of Samsung Galaxy S2 mobile phone.
The photo was taken using 8 megapixel camera of Samsung Galaxy S2 mobile phone.
Hope I can post more soon.

Nice to hear from you again, my friend! Hope that all is well. This is a very cool photo. We have a Rainforest Cafe chain in Florida - wonder if your restaurant is part of that...
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a pleasant night out.
ReplyDelete