Congratulations Winners

The contest results are finally out. It gives me immense pleasure to announce the four lucky winners of the Pixellicious Banner Space Contest.
  1. Spiderdama
  2. Magiceye
  3. Veredit
  4. Dr. Pratibha
Thank you all for participating!! Congratulations to the Four Winners!! For upcoming photos, stories & contests, do subscribe via email and become a member of Pixellicious Photos!!


6  comments :

  1. Oh wow I am a winner but the credit goes to you for giving us such an opportunity and contest like this are motivating factor in blogging.I am really thankful to you for all your efforts.Above all I really liked my photo banner on your blog and don't have words to express it.I just feel to be on the top of world.thanksssssssss .

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Pratibha - Thanks for participating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much!:-)Thank`s for this contest and all of your nice comment. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very happy and thank you so much for this chance!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hearty congratulations to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! We have a lot of those birds here...I call them cow birds 'cause they're always hanging around the cows on the neighboring ranch.

    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos