Baga Beach: North Goa

Baga, a beach town at Goa has a perfect party atmosphere. It isn't a quiet beach and that is what makes it so special. With all the commercial features like beach shack restaurants, sunbathing beach benches, water sports and a lot more to offer, this beach town has an atmosphere, perfect for a rocking party. I'd mentioned in an earlier post that we'd stayed at a resort called Cavala which was about a 2-3 minutes walk from the beach. Even this small distance walk had a lot to offer on the way to the beach. The very first day we had our breakfast at a eating joint called Brittos located right at the Baga Beach, a really cool open beach shack restaurant. I had expected a buzz-buzz but early morning on a weekday, the beach benches looked empty and there were a very few tourists around. We had to spend about three hours before we could check in to your hotel room and we just stayed there relaxed and enjoyed our time talking and hearing the waves sing their song. And as usual, I never miss out on photography. Here are some of the captures from the Baga Beach in North Goa. These were captured using our Canon A710 IS Digital Camera. Looking forward to hear your comments.
I must mention that different hotels in Baga offer the visitors, live music by locally well-known artists almost every evening. Beaches, Food, Drinks & Music, what else do you need to party?

39  comments :

  1. Me being there! That's what I need to party!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun looking place and lovely beach! Great shots as always! Have a lovely evening!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful beach scene! And, I like the inside shots of the umbrellas and seeing the print in reverse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beach scene, but especially love the angle at which you captured the Budweiser umbrella! Exceptional shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots and it sounds like a great place too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From your description, that would be a nice beach to visit. Except, I like the peace and quiet. You got some very interesting photos. Always glad when you choose to pay me a visit,

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could be there!Looks like a perfect place to rest:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read/heard a lot about Goa, but I'm less of a party beach person. Still waiting for my hubby to take me to the Maldives ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome..! loved the pics.
    I had been to this place once., nice one indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely snaps...very creative...you created the right atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool colors which gives a nice feeling too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice colors on the umbrellas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So the umbrellas have ads! But then so do the boats at Nainital.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My goodness, this looks like one of our Florida beaches! Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. excellent scenes..like BRasil..congrats
    http://graceolsson.com/blog/2010/06/the-brighter-sky-in-tallinn-estonia/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful place - love the first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need a vacation...
    Lovely shots, happy SWF!!

    skywatch

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow...cool photo´s!Really good!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy SWF! Looks like a wonderful beach :)

    http://foto.rudenius.se/post/2010/06/10/SkyWatch-Friday-e28093-University-Sky.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely beach.
    Great captures.
    Happy SWF.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great Beach...looks like a nice place to just relax and take it all in.
    Happy Sky Watch Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What else would I need? A plane ticket would be nice;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sounds like a great beach to visit. I enjoyed your shots.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That looks perfect, wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  25. sounds a lot like the beach we go to every summer in Maryland. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks like a place to watch the world go bye and take some photographs. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely pictures..the first is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  28. People. We need people to party. Where are they?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Pretty and amazing beach. Love the site. Happy Friday!

    SkyWatchFriday

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sounds and looks like a fun place to visit! I enjoyed your captures. Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great shots. I especially like the umbrellas.

    ReplyDelete
  32. That's the most perfect getaway...

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the angles of the shots, and the colours, it almost has an older look to it, as the red reminds me of the 1950's era.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great place to relaxe! Nice pics and colors.
    Wish you a wonderful weekend:-)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great S.W.F. photo :).
    If your interested check out my new photo challenge website www.weekdayphotos.com, its different...every day has its own theme with a different challenge every week, and the website design is unique! Check it out and hopefully ill see a photo from you soon :)
    btw this is my S.W.F. photo for this week...here.

    Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Goa a carefree holiday spot...even u are alone u will never feel alone.

    ReplyDelete
  37. looks like the perfect holiday spot. Love those umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos