Friends Award from Shutterbug


I'd like to thank Shelly from Shutterbug to have passed on the FRIENDs Award to me. I've met so many blogger friends since the time I started Photo Blogging and I've learnt so much from all of them. The 6 Bloggers I'd like to give a mention and hand over the FRIENDs Award are as follows:


I'd like to thank all of you for having visited my blog Pixellicious Photos so often and leaving your comments. Thanks for being my Photography Inspiration :-)
7UJ96VYKP6DV

21  comments :

  1. Hi Kcalpesh! Congrats on the much deserved award!!

    Blogtrotter finished Turkey 2008 (with something you should see) and is back to a gem in Iberia for you to comment... ;)) Enjoy and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow... thank you so much!! I am touched!! I think I've leart more from you... that you can even attempt to learn from my photography!! Its actually a bit of a laugh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Patricia Torres: If you think more into the depth of it, there's something to learn, in everything.... atleast I believe that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the kind words and your friendship, which I value much more of any of these 'cascade' awards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you Kcalpesh! And thank you for thinking of me! But at the end of the day, I agree with Vogon Poet...the most important thing is sharing ourselves through our photography and becoming friends even though we are separated by distance and culture.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, congratulations on your Award:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Kcalpesh! It was very nice of you to think of me and I appreciate so much your kindness. I've posted it tonight on Ocala Daily Photo with a linky to you.

    And congrats to you. Richly deserved.

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting me.
    Congratulations to the nice Award.


    Have a nice day
    Gunilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your photos are very well done. I enjoy seeing what you will share with us next. Happy you were given this nice award. Keep up the good work. So p[leased you had time to visit and leave a comment. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your award dahlink. Enjoy the glitz, glamor and celebrity! You deserve it!!!

    And thank you for popping over to Casa Hice for another visit. It's always lovely to see you!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations for your award!
    IT'S so great to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats with your Award...actually I have one for you to...come by and get it..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations. That's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your award and thank you for being so generous and passing it on to others! Looking forward to more great photography from you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations and thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos