Car Speeding in Rain


It was a rainy day. I was travelling in an Auto Rickshaw from my home to the Imax Adlabs Cinema Hall in Wadala - Mumbai. I'd already asked the Auto rickshaw driver to speed up as I had to reach for the show on time. When I reached the western express highway the rains slowed down. This car was passing by, from very close to the Auto Rickshaw. I could see the water droplets on the rear of the car and just clicked a photo using my Mobile Phone Camera. It was a Nokia 6280, 2 mega-pixel camera. The blur effect in the background was partly there but I bettered on it later using Photoshop.

27  comments :

  1. I like this one, you have beautiful captured the rain drops on the car body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. teh drops are very nice on the car
    thanks for your visit and comment, dear
    Have a ncie weekend
    http://graceolsson.com/blog/2009/10/wedding-in-sherbourne-castleuk-at-skywatchfriday/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You captured the drops fantastic
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe this is taken by a mobile camera...Superb Shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got the rain too. All nighter. Probably all dayer. Like your Toyota. We got one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastic shot !! Shot from a mobile Camera..Unbelievable..Great..Unseen Rajasthan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indeed...this is a great shot for having taken it with a mobile camera. Great color, clarity and composition.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Proof that it's the photographer and not the camera that captures great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi K, I used to drive a Corolla... Now we have a Prius--which gets fabulous gas mileage. Great photo!!!!

    We are on our way to Hendersonville today to check on G's parents. Then we have company coming tomorrow. Fun Fun!!!!

    Have a great weekend.

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the blur action on the edge of this photo...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty amazing for a mobile phone camera! The shot is a true wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very good capture with a mobile phone camera! And - I adore the previous photo of the lake! Love how the focus is on the branches in front. Simply beautiful.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, and your kind words!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shot! It almost looks like it could be used in an magazine advertisement.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome! That must be some camera on that phone. I love the framing, and that you've zeroed in on just the red light and fender.

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice shot, i like the auto-rickshaw detail too

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not bad, it looks like a photo from an ad: you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You sure captured beauty in a most unexpected way and place!

    I came over from SkyWatch: Your sunset image is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely photos, and I scrolled down for more, and they are so gorgeous! Love this speeding shot.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The droplets clinging to the body of the car makes the picture so endearing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is really cool and pro looking. Your phone delivers excellent results.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Excellent shot...Toyota might just approach you for this picture.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful Nice Shot ('∇^d) !

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos