Spot the creature

Can you see something?

12  comments :

  1. spotted it..but what its name??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. @pixelshots: Guess the name too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the creature but he looks a little crabby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First I thought it was a spider... But now, 100% Sure... Its a CRAB...
    My Travelogue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crab! Yum!

    Was that in bad taste? (Taste? Get it? Nevermind)

    Thank you so much for stopping by Casa Hice for a visit and leaving such a lovely comment. I am so excited to meet new friends and look forward to getting to know you.

    Off to subscribe to your blog!

    Alix

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ewww....it's camouflaged itself so well....creepy

    Where have u clicked it? I don't think I
    i've seen this guy (or girl as the case may be :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    Its a amazing shot
    I think its a reptile ;)
    Have a wonderful weekend ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kcalpesh! Amazing shot... and creature!!

    Sorry for the long absence, but after one year work, I got my official week off and, as always, the week before was terrible and the return awful... ;). Furthermore, there was 09.09.09, which for me was a bit depressing, as I entered a Club 60 I would prefer to postpone the joining... ;))

    Blogtrotter is now in Turkey. Enjoy and have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yikes! It crawls. It hides in rocks. It's a spidery crab! No, that was my 8th grade teacher! It's a crabby spider!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see a crab trying to hide in a crevice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Mukta: How can you not remember?? :-O.

    I'd gone to Goa with RA & VC! There was this rocky beach called Anjuna. We found the crab hiding between one of the rocks. May be it was scared to come out and the water had gone very far due to low tide.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos