A blog about travel, photography, stock photos, insurance more...
I love light houses. This one is so beautifully photographed along with the rocks, water, sky and trees.
where is this??? so beautiful... This is talented photography with usage of photoshop??? Very nice pic! Can we a screen saver!!
Una bonita composición y un bello lugar.
Charming lighthouse, charming photo.
Mukta is one heck of a photographer! Well composed, the light is great, and the scene is magnificent...
Beautiful photo. I really like the crisp white.
A very special lighthouse. I like it. Beautiful colours!
Great shot of the lighthouse ( whereabouts?) Kcalpesh, nice blue sky behind too:)
@Jane: This was shot on our way to Elephant Beach from Havelock Island Port in Andaman Islands, India :-)
I love light houses and this is such a lovely one! Great capture and beautiful blue skies! Hope you both have a wonderful weekend!Sylvia
Striking blues with the whites. Truly lovely!
Beautiful contrast!The lighthouse ,blue sky and stark white cliffs all just lovely!
Ah, the colors of the sea--such poetry to this desert dweller! Thank you for sharing, and thank your wife for taking such a photo.
Very nice lighthouse shot...definatly one for a postcard.
Awesome shot, love the lighthouse and the pretty sky.
It's a beautiful light house.Sydney - City and Suburbs
Love the lighthouseBeautiful capture.
Very pretty.
Nice sunny day, and the light house shows up beautifully against the sky.
nice shot Lighthouses are always nice to capture.
Wow, did they paint the rock white too? Very pretty scene! Have a happy weekend!
Beautiful Blue...Nice place. Lighthouses always stir my fancy!
great lighthouse, a lovely photo.
Good shot. I wont to view in live! :)
Beautiful photograph!
Very beautiful photo!I love lighthouses!Have a nice weekend!
That's one sturdy looking tower.
Beautiful! The white lighthouse against the deep blue and dark rocks practically glows. Nicely done!
Aww...it's pretty! i love lighthouses and this one's the first one that I've seen on such low ground. Really nice!
You read the book," the light house keeper"? It's a children's book, and the kids love it.
Great capture. A beautiful photo.
This is a really beautiful picture!
This is such a cool light house!
Beautiful picture. Captivating! =)
Beautiful photo. Simply captivating. =)
Tell me your views about the photos
I love light houses. This one is so beautifully photographed along with the rocks, water, sky and trees.
ReplyDeletewhere is this??? so beautiful... This is talented photography with usage of photoshop??? Very nice pic! Can we a screen saver!!
ReplyDeleteUna bonita composición y un bello lugar.
ReplyDeleteCharming lighthouse, charming photo.
ReplyDeleteMukta is one heck of a photographer! Well composed, the light is great, and the scene is magnificent...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo. I really like the crisp white.
ReplyDeleteA very special lighthouse. I like it. Beautiful colours!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot of the lighthouse ( whereabouts?) Kcalpesh, nice blue sky behind too:)
ReplyDelete@Jane: This was shot on our way to Elephant Beach from Havelock Island Port in Andaman Islands, India :-)
ReplyDeleteI love light houses and this is such a lovely one! Great capture and beautiful blue skies! Hope you both have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
Striking blues with the whites. Truly lovely!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful contrast!
ReplyDeleteThe lighthouse ,blue sky and stark white cliffs all just lovely!
Ah, the colors of the sea--such poetry to this desert dweller! Thank you for sharing, and thank your wife for taking such a photo.
ReplyDeleteVery nice lighthouse shot...definatly one for a postcard.
ReplyDeleteAwesome shot, love the lighthouse and the pretty sky.
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful light house.
ReplyDeleteSydney - City and Suburbs
Love the lighthouse
ReplyDeleteBeautiful capture.
Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteNice sunny day, and the light house shows up beautifully against the sky.
ReplyDeletenice shot Lighthouses are always nice to capture.
ReplyDeleteWow, did they paint the rock white too? Very pretty scene!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy weekend!
Beautiful Blue...Nice place. Lighthouses always stir my fancy!
ReplyDeletegreat lighthouse, a lovely photo.
ReplyDeleteGood shot. I wont to view in live! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photograph!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful photo!I love lighthouses!Have a nice weekend!
ReplyDeleteThat's one sturdy looking tower.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! The white lighthouse against the deep blue and dark rocks practically glows. Nicely done!
ReplyDeleteAww...it's pretty! i love lighthouses and this one's the first one that I've seen on such low ground. Really nice!
ReplyDeleteYou read the book," the light house keeper"? It's a children's book, and the kids love it.
ReplyDeleteGreat capture. A beautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteThis is a really beautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cool light house!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture. Captivating! =)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo. Simply captivating. =)
ReplyDelete