Don't you love the way deer will stop and look you in the eye? They often turn and run, then, but there are a few moments like they're trying to make a connection...
By the way, I tried to resend that comment as you asked, but it didn't work. I am still getting "mail returned" notices from stuff I send to your site, but everything seems to be going through OK. It's a bit strange...
A beautiful deer with those white spots.
ReplyDeleteso very pretty!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I have ever seen a photo of a deer while it's eating - good timing.
ReplyDeleteDon't you love the way deer will stop and look you in the eye? They often turn and run, then, but there are a few moments like they're trying to make a connection...
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I tried to resend that comment as you asked, but it didn't work. I am still getting "mail returned" notices from stuff I send to your site, but everything seems to be going through OK. It's a bit strange...
You got Bambi! Great shot!
ReplyDeleteGreat capture!
ReplyDeletePredator on prowl !! Plants watch out !! Here it comes :-)
ReplyDelete