A blog about travel, photography, stock photos, insurance more...
This is just plain impressive...love the silhouetted figure...the sun in blinding...just like in real life!Great job, Kcalpesh!
Thanks for your comments on Glasgow DP. I like this photo a lot, I hope you didn't ruin your eyes looking at the sun though!Jackie
Cool photo! I love the sun shining through. It looks so exciting to try!
Hi Kcalpesh, wonderful image, thanks for sharing your fortune!....:)
Fantastic shot!
I love this shot, great capture.
love the way the chute frames the sunlight .and it looks like we both have para gliders ! http://click-shubd.blogspot.com/2010/03/view-from-top.html
Excellent !I love it !
Wow, this is so COOL!
Very impressing photo!Thank you for sharing!
completely fab (again!) xo
Awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing.
Incredible capture! You're probably tired of having me tell you that so many times, but your photos are always exquisite!Sylvia
What a shot! And, the sun...fabulous!
Very well done! It looks like you caught the glider at the perfect moment.
Gorgeous Shot!!!!
This photo is just fantastic! Does it say Buena on the glider? Absolutely love the purple sky :D
Superb shot
ooh...it was perfectly capturedGreat composition, too
This is a great photo of the dream of flying.Manuela
Reminds me of the hot air balloon I took just a few weeks ago at Putrajaya 2nd International Hot Air Balloon Festival. :-)
great shot! looks like the parachute is afire. happy weekend!
Wow breath taking.....I have been sky diving....and that photo brings back such memories.....wonderful
aloha,what a cool shot of that parachute, thanks for sharing
FABULOUS!
great shot and atmosphere ...
Tell me your views about the photos
This is just plain impressive...love the silhouetted figure...the sun in blinding...just like in real life!
ReplyDeleteGreat job, Kcalpesh!
Thanks for your comments on Glasgow DP. I like this photo a lot, I hope you didn't ruin your eyes looking at the sun though!
ReplyDeleteJackie
Cool photo! I love the sun shining through. It looks so exciting to try!
ReplyDeleteHi Kcalpesh, wonderful image, thanks for sharing your fortune!....:)
ReplyDeleteFantastic shot!
ReplyDeleteI love this shot, great capture.
ReplyDeletelove the way the chute frames the sunlight .
ReplyDeleteand it looks like we both have para gliders !
http://click-shubd.blogspot.com/2010/03/view-from-top.html
Excellent !
ReplyDeleteI love it !
Wow, this is so COOL!
ReplyDeleteVery impressing photo!Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeletecompletely fab (again!) xo
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteIncredible capture! You're probably tired of having me tell you that so many times, but your photos are always exquisite!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
What a shot! And, the sun...fabulous!
ReplyDeleteVery well done! It looks like you caught the glider at the perfect moment.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Shot!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis photo is just fantastic! Does it say Buena on the glider? Absolutely love the purple sky :D
ReplyDeleteSuperb shot
ReplyDeleteooh...it was perfectly captured
ReplyDeleteGreat composition, too
This is a great photo of the dream of flying.Manuela
ReplyDeleteReminds me of the hot air balloon I took just a few weeks ago at Putrajaya 2nd International Hot Air Balloon Festival. :-)
ReplyDeletegreat shot! looks like the parachute is afire. happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteWow breath taking.....I have been sky diving....and that photo brings back such memories.....wonderful
ReplyDeletealoha,
ReplyDeletewhat a cool shot of that parachute, thanks for sharing
FABULOUS!
ReplyDeletegreat shot and atmosphere ...
ReplyDelete