A blog about travel, photography, stock photos, insurance more...
I like the photo very much. I believe it's some kind of small gangway on a ship...
Very close... that was the thing which held the ropes to pull in and lay out the gangway on a passanger ship!
It looks like an anchor under a pontoon boat. Great photo.
oh I have no clue.... Another great photoshop work!!
You've done some great work, I love the boat with the guy working at the stern and the ruined church looks really interesting.
Thought it was a train:-) nice pic..
nice puzzle...loved the orange in the grey!
Man, you are awesome, but why this name to this picture?
@Ramya Just tried to find out if people do understand what the thing is....
Tell me your views about the photos
I like the photo very much. I believe it's some kind of small gangway on a ship...
ReplyDeleteVery close... that was the thing which held the ropes to pull in and lay out the gangway on a passanger ship!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like an anchor under a pontoon boat. Great photo.
ReplyDeleteoh I have no clue.... Another great photoshop work!!
ReplyDeleteYou've done some great work, I love the boat with the guy working at the stern and the ruined church looks really interesting.
ReplyDeleteThought it was a train:-) nice pic..
ReplyDeletenice puzzle...loved the orange in the grey!
ReplyDeleteMan, you are awesome, but why this name to this picture?
ReplyDelete@Ramya Just tried to find out if people do understand what the thing is....
ReplyDelete