Digital Paintings

SHREE GANESHA

THE EYE

THE FACE OF HORROR - 1

THE FACE OF HORROR - 2

THE FACE OF HORROR - 3
digitally painted in photoshop without any camera work being involved


8  comments :

  1. These remind me of Edvard Munch's The Scream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... The Eyes say it all... but what is GOD doing among the eyes....is not what I comprehend.... Are they GOD's eyes in various forms.. Help me GOD.. or even your help would be fine Kcalpesh ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Bhuvan:: You need to look at those paintings individually!

    Or, if you want to relate them may be I'll put it this way; God, positioned on top of all of them is saying "Beware, I've got an eye on you..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you having fun yet? Heh. Heh. I'd say you are! Great stuff, Kcalpesh! I like The Eye and the last three the best...scary but funny, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see these images in the next Horror flick. You should contact Stephen King. I'm sure he could get some ideas from looking at your paintings. Love, love, love these! These are very unique. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...I don't know exactly how you did these, but I LOVE them! I really like the Ganesha!

    Awesome.
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your views about the photos