A blog about travel, photography, stock photos, insurance more...
Two very different photos...different colors, different moods. I like both of them! One of the things I've learned is you better get out there well before the sun sets, because once it starts going down, it's soon gone, gone, gone!Have a great weekend!
Two really great pictures.
Both photos are fabulous!! So what if you missed the sunset.. you've still got a great frame there!!
Hi Kcalpesh! They are absolutelu stunning! Wonderful post!!Meanwhile Blogtrotter has moved to another country on its 250th post. Enjoy and have a great Sunday!
Hello! I've shot a similar picture but with a couple in distance. Then i read about this pic being shot in Goa. :). Nice photos btw.
Tell me your views about the photos
Two very different photos...different colors, different moods. I like both of them!
ReplyDeleteOne of the things I've learned is you better get out there well before the sun sets, because once it starts going down, it's soon gone, gone, gone!
Have a great weekend!
Two really great pictures.
ReplyDeleteBoth photos are fabulous!! So what if you missed the sunset.. you've still got a great frame there!!
ReplyDeleteHi Kcalpesh! They are absolutelu stunning! Wonderful post!!
ReplyDeleteMeanwhile Blogtrotter has moved to another country on its 250th post. Enjoy and have a great Sunday!
Hello! I've shot a similar picture but with a couple in distance. Then i read about this pic being shot in Goa. :). Nice photos btw.
ReplyDelete