A blog about travel, photography, stock photos, insurance more...
another great work.. excellent photogrpahy!! and love the colours!
Interesting. This anchor looks very clean and free from wrest.
Love the photo! And I think you like anchors because they remind you that we need to be anchored in reality while making dreams with our photography!
I love the angle and the perspective in this shot. Thanks so much for adding me to your Inspiring Photography list!
Nice subtle colors on the anchor and ropes. Good job!
Lovely shot!
Very cool! I love how it's almost abstract looking and you have to look at it a bit to really absorb it.
Tell me your views about the photos
another great work.. excellent photogrpahy!! and love the colours!
ReplyDeleteInteresting. This anchor looks very clean and free from wrest.
ReplyDeleteLove the photo! And I think you like anchors because they remind you that we need to be anchored in reality while making dreams with our photography!
ReplyDeleteI love the angle and the perspective in this shot. Thanks so much for adding me to your Inspiring Photography list!
ReplyDeleteNice subtle colors on the anchor and ropes. Good job!
ReplyDeleteLovely shot!
ReplyDeleteVery cool! I love how it's almost abstract looking and you have to look at it a bit to really absorb it.
ReplyDelete