A blog about travel, photography, stock photos, insurance more...
What I like most about this shot is the orange cast over the entire area...that is quite unique in my experience.Well done!
Wow! Amazing photo! I am loving it :-)
Nice one!
A perfect shot!
What a great shot!!! I love the golden color of the sky and the water here!!! Happy SkyWatch =)
Gorgeous colors. Beautiful capture!
Glad you captured this. What terrific soft yellow colors! And the silhouettes are perfect.
I love the silhouettes of the tree and the boat in the water, and the leaves! They add so much texture to the photo!
Dreamy colours, just lovely!
Tell me your views about the photos
What I like most about this shot is the orange cast over the entire area...that is quite unique in my experience.
ReplyDeleteWell done!
Wow! Amazing photo! I am loving it :-)
ReplyDeleteNice one!
ReplyDeleteA perfect shot!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great shot!!! I love the golden color of the sky and the water here!!! Happy SkyWatch =)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colors. Beautiful capture!
ReplyDeleteGlad you captured this. What terrific soft yellow colors! And the silhouettes are perfect.
ReplyDeleteI love the silhouettes of the tree and the boat in the water, and the leaves! They add so much texture to the photo!
ReplyDeleteDreamy colours, just lovely!
ReplyDelete