The above pictures were taken using a mobile camera in a span of 4 days. I can say, 1 picture a day.- 1st Day: The cat sat there looking at the chapatti (call it Indian Wheat Bread) as if it wanted to eat.
2nd Day: The cat sat exactly in the opposite direction of the previous day as if to show that the chappatti isn't really his kind of food.
3rd Day: A dog took the chapatti and started eating while the cat wondered whether it was mistake not eating chapatti on time.
4th Day: Don't know if the cat was yawning or crying that it didnt eat the chapatti.
Funny post. Cats are hard to figure. I maintain they are in reality, gods!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, it appears some of my comments are not getting through...they come back to me...It started a day or two ago...I can't figure it out.
ha ha ha.. thats a nice story.. The last day the cat looks very angry!!
ReplyDeleteI'd like, if I may to promote my website which I thin contains probably the best pictures of cats on the internet...Freddie. By the way, I like your photos and you website. Well done.
ReplyDeleteGreat cat story. Love the photos.
ReplyDeleteCats have such attitude :-D
ReplyDeleten that's why they're so adorable....