My friend and I were walking down the street when he got a phone call and got busy talking to someone from his workplace. We had both stopped walking while he talked and suddenly this truck came and stopped right besides us. The driver honked twice so that we moved from where we were standing. He wanted to park the truck there. When I tried to see the face of the person who was driving I noticed that it was difficult to see through the glass as all I saw was the building reflecting on to it. Well here its, I'm gonna submit this one to the Weekend Reflections Meme on Newtown Area Daily Photo as well as on Skywatch Friday. So, whats reflecting in your area? This photo was shot using my Samsung Corby Pro, mobile phone camera. Also see That's My World!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

Cool shot and cool commentary! And the new cell phones can take amazing photos. This is a great reflection shot, Kalpesh!
ReplyDeleteLooks absolutely great, quite a unique view !
ReplyDeleteAnd the deformation of the buildings makes it a lot more interesting.
Erwin.
Very nice and interesting photo!The reflection is very good!Great shot!
ReplyDeleteOh was it a gloomy day? I see clouds out there.
ReplyDeleteWonderful Skywatch post!
ReplyDeleteVery nice reflection.
ReplyDeleteWay cool. I really like the apparent angle of the building in the reflection. And thanks for telling the story of the pic, too!
ReplyDeletea very nice reflection,hope you havea very good weekend.... city sunset
ReplyDeleteThat's a wonderful reflection.
ReplyDeleteTerrific shot!
ReplyDeleteGreetings:)
I like that photo. The curve of the windshield and the reflection make for such a great photo!
ReplyDeleteI like reflection photos of the building. The sky looks a bit gray, like there is cloud cover. And the birds were busy decorating the window as well.
ReplyDeleteIt's great how the window twists the shape of the building. Nicely done.
ReplyDeletelovely catch!
ReplyDeletetwo thumbs up. neat find.
ReplyDeleteVery creative. Love the reflection
ReplyDeleteThis is a great reflection and I love reflections too:-) Most in water here these days.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a happy weekend! Hugs from Tania in Norway
Very creative!!! All the best.
ReplyDeleteBtw, if you like my post, please vote for it at Indiblogger
http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=34664
Thanks!
This is an awesome reflection shot!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend :)
Great pic for both the memes. :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome capture and what a terrific one for Weekend Reflections! Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
Great shot! Happy Weekend!
ReplyDeleteLovely reflection!
ReplyDeleteBlue sky Reflection
Nice reflection, thanks for the sharing !
ReplyDeleteExcellent reflection. I love the view of the buildings. Fantastic. Thanks for stopping by my playground. Much appreciated. Have a great weekend :)
ReplyDeleteNice shot...and from a mobile phone cam nonetheless...Peace and blessings
ReplyDeleteInteresting! I like the way the building is curved in your reflection!
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my place today.
Junie
terrific reflections
ReplyDeleteIt's fun how the glass distorts the buildings.
ReplyDeleteI now know why the driver honked - did you see the windshield? Lots of cracks and it looks like the parked under a flock of birds :-0
ReplyDeleteFortunately, it does not detract from your reflection - it's very nice!
I love how the building reflection is curved
ReplyDeletethat van has a lot going on, looks like every delivery van everywhere in the world
I like that
Cool shot!
ReplyDeleteVery creative and funny !
ReplyDeleteSuperbe" réflection" pour de belles réflexions :)
ReplyDeleteI see a building in a car glass.
ReplyDeletewhat will I see ?
Interesting reflection with the curved glass and liked knowing the story as well!
ReplyDeleteI love reflection photos!
ReplyDeleteNice shot. Kind of reminds me of the State Trooper with the mirror shades gone large.
ReplyDeleteThats a very nice shot..
ReplyDeleteMy Yatra Diary...
What a great reflection! I'm glad that the driver showed up when he did. :)
ReplyDeleteI see a cargo loading area through the reflection. You have a great phone!
ReplyDeleteThis one is like a puzzle!
ReplyDeleteLove the reflection and the story behind it :)
ReplyDeleteReally interesting photo. I like the way the buildings are all distorted by the curve of the glass.
ReplyDeletethat's nice and interesting!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot - very creative!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful My World posting
ReplyDeleteHave a nice week,
Greetings, Bram
My Word Tuesday post
Seen on My World Tuesday